Dear West Students,
With few exceptions, classes at West resume in Online format on Monday, April 13, 2020. Faculty has spent the last two weeks making course content available through Canvas and other means while areas such as Counseling, Financial Aid, the Library and Tutoring have made their services available through phone, email, LiveChat and online meetings – all with the intent of helping you achieve your educational goals.Quick reference info to be shared:
- Help for logging into WLAC student portal: Call the toll-free Student Help Line at (844) 695-2223 between Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Canvas Phone Help Hotline: (844) 303-5595 is now offering support 24 hours a day
- Additional how-to guides can be found at http://www.wlac.edu/online
TODAY! If you haven’t already done so, LOGON TO CANVAS at MyCollege.LACCD.edu – find your classes - and explore.
- How to Logon the 1st time
- How to access Canvas from a mobile device
- Useful tips for Canvas
- Student guide for Canvas
- How to videos
- (844) MyLACCD or (844) 695-2223 - MyCollege.LACCD Password Reset & Canvas Helpline M-F 8am – 7pm
- (844) 303-5595 - Using Canvas - 3CSN Hours: 24 / 7